Please read these terms and conditions of use (Terms and Conditions) carefully before accessing and browsing this website. If you use this website you are considered to have agreed to and accepted all of the following Terms and Conditions.
Also as for the sites with their particular terms and conditions of use in addition of the Terms and Conditions, read and agree to them before use.
All content (including but not limited to pictures, illustrations, designs of characters, animations, text, music, programs and data) on this website is protected by copyright laws, treaties and other applicable laws of respective countries.
The following activities are strictly prohibited.
- Copying, modifying, editing, uploading, presenting, transmitting, showing, distributing, selling, reverse-engineering, reverse-assembling, reverse-compiling and similar activities to the whole or a part of all the content on this website without Konami's permission.
- Causing any disadvantage or damage to Konami or others.
- Damaging honor or credit of Konami or others.
- Uploading software or programs contaminated with computer viruses, etc.
- Disturbing public order.
- Criminal acts.
- Any other activities violating laws, decrees or ordinances.
- Any other activities that Konami deems inappropriate.
DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES
Konami pays utmost care to the contents on this website.
However Konami does not warrant the contents on this website for their accuracy, reliability, usefulness, suitability for particular purposes, etc.Any information, software, services, etc.on this website are offered in downloaded condition.As Konami shall not be liable for any damage arising out of your use of this website, use of this website shall be entirely your own responsibility.Similarly, Konami shall be neither liable for any halt or defect of this website service, nor for any loss or damage caused by any halt or defect of the service. Konami shall not be liable for any damage arising out your use of the third parties' websites linked to or from this website.
APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION
Use of this website and the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan unless otherwise expressly provided.All controversies relating to use of this website shall be submitted to the Tokyo District Court or Tokyo Summary Court as the Court of first instance unless otherwise expressly provided.
LINKS TO KONAMI WEBSITE
- You are free to link your website to the Konami website. However, links from the following websites (including Bulletin Boards, blogs, etc. within a websites) are prohibited.
If you are an individual, a company or an organization that wants to create a link to the Konami website corresponding to (4) above, please fill out the form, "LINKS TO KONAMI WEBSITE," on the CONTACT US page. (Click here to access the form.) Konami will only reply if your request is approved.
- （1） Links from websites that carry content which slanders Konami and interferes with Konami's business activities.
- （2） Links from websites that carry antisocial content (pornographic material, etc.).
- （3） Links from websites that violate or possibly violate intellectual property rights (includes images, characters, sound files, etc. reproduced without permission or includes content that encourages the illegal copying of software).
- （4） Links from websites that indicate an association, relationship, or business alliance with Konami.
- （5） Links from websites that create a misconception that Konami recognizes or endorses the website.
- （6） Links from websites that appear as if the Konami website is a part of the site through use of frames, etc.
- （7） Links from websites that carry content Konami deems unacceptable.
- If you did set up a link to the Konami website, please fill out the form, "REPORTING LINKS TO KONAMI WEBSITE," on the CONTACT US page on the Konami website, and please inform us.
- When creating a link to the Konami website, please use the text link or link banner provided on the Konami website.
The banner is offered on this page as well as on respective Konami websites. Please download and use the banner. By using the banner provided on the Konami website, it is understood that you have read and agree to the following conditions.
Conditions of Banner Use
- （1） All trademark and intellectual property rights to the banner shall belong to KONAMI CORPORATION.
- （2） You shall not transform, change or modify the banner.
- （3） You shall not assert any rights to the banner.
- （4） Permission to use the banner does not imply any preferential treatment.
- （5） The banner shall be used only for linking to the Konami website.
- （6） The banner shall not be transferred to any third party.
How to download the banner
Right-click on the banner to display the shortcut menu. Select "Save image as…" to save the banner.
Press the mouse button on the image to display the shortcut menu. Select "Save image as…" to save the banner.
Konami is not responsible for the content of third party websites linked to the Konami website, responsibility and control of such content belongs to the individual website. A link to the Konami website does not imply that Konami has any special relationship, such as an association with the site, nor does it imply that Konami supports or approves of the site. Konami shall not be liable for the content of these websites or any damage arising from the use of these sites.
The terms and conditions set down on this page do not license any trademarks, logos, service marks, copyrights, etc. used on the Konami website.
Regardless of the reason, you shall immediately suspend the link and use of the banner if you are not able to or have no intention of abiding by the terms and conditions set down on this page.
Even after approving the link, Konami reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link should the terms set down in condition 1. above be breached or if Konami deems the link inappropriate.
SUBMISSION OF SUGGESTIONS AND IDEAS
In order to avoid any possible future confusion between proposals from third parties and our own proposals, and unless we have advertised for suggestions and ideas on our website, it is our company policy not to accept any proposals concerning our products and/or services from third parties.
In the event that you submit a proposal, such proposals will be treated with the assumption that you have agreed to the following terms:
- Konami has no obligation to maintain confidentiality regarding the proposal.
- Konami has no obligation to examine, evaluate or adopt the proposal.
- If any Konami Group company announces or releases services or products which are partly or completely the same as or similar to suggestions made or ideas submitted by you to us, Konami and its Group companies shall be under no obligation nor be liable to make any compensation to you.