- KONAMI Employees Won at "Sports Festival in Tokyo 2013, the 13th National Sports Cup for Disabled People"
- Kids Support Japanese National Soccer Team
- Konami Digital Entertainment held "KONAMI Family Day"
- The Konami Group ensures strict compliance with all requirements pertaining to the prohibition of bribes to public officials and other persons.
- The Konami Group implements user-participation forest preservation events via "DRAGON COLLECTION."
A major shareholder of KONAMI CORPORATION, the Kozuki Foundation was first established in 1982 as the Kozuki Foundation for Education. For over 30 years, the foundation has contributed to the promotion and development of sports, educational, and cultural activities, in addition to fostering programs designed to enhance public welfare and create a more prosperous society. In its efforts to help build a better world, the foundation is committed to creating solutions to the challenges of our times.
The Konami Group promotes corporate social responsibility (CSR) by leveraging the strengths of its various business spheres.
Based on the Japan Industrial Standards' Social Responsibility Guideline [JIS Z 26000]